Services: Case Management, Counseling, Sibling Support, Autism Services, Educational Materials, Health and Wellness, Center for Infant and Child Loss, Prescription Assistance
Any Baby Can Resource Guide:
Parents, educators, advocates, and attorneys come to Wrightslaw for accurate, reliable information about special education law, education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
Mission: "The ARC of Texas promotes, protects, and advocates for the human rights and self determination of Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities."
What they do: Advocacy, Trainings and Information and Referral.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Blind Services
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Disability Determination Services
- Communication Services for State Agencies (CSSA)
- Find a personal attendant
- Autism Program
- Find a Supported Employment Provider
- Information About Service Animals