top of page
- Help you advocate for your child’s rights;
- Explain in a non-legal capacity my understanding of certain provisions of the IDEA, the 504 process and help parents determine which program(s) are appropriate for their child;
- Review all records and evaluations and create a case summary with recommendations;
- Recommend accommodations/modifications, supports and related services based on the individual needs of the child;
- Revise and/or write recommended IEP (Individual Education Goal) for your student/child.
- If your student qualifies under an eligibility of Autism, my services will ensure the services outlined in the Autism Supplement or (Commissioners Rules), which are 11 additional services, are explained and understood Understanding these additional services will maximize success for your student with Autism.
- Assist and support with any and all Manifestation Determination Review Process.
- Assist with Complaint Resolution up to and including Mediation and Due Process.
- Provide information on Extended School Day (ESD) and Extended School Year (ESY). Both of these services are provided to children who receive Special Education Services. For those who need assistance, if there Local Education Agency (LEA) or school is informing them "their child may not qualify", I may be able to help.
- Provide parents with information and training to increase their advocacy skills and help them make informed decisions regarding their child's education.
- Much, much more…
bottom of page